Introductions (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Moving toys in primary for multiple skills

The European union funded CLOHE (moving toys) education project is an amazing project that is using Automata as a tool for primary student…

Started by Joel Josephson

0 Jun 2, 2013

ARTinED - A new approach to education using the arts

ARTinED: Invitation ARTinED - A new approach to education using the arts http://www.artined.eu/index.html is a significant European Union f…

0 May 18, 2013

Live concert for schools - International European education project

FolkDC live concert in 5 cities and resources for schools Music has been shown to have a very positive impact on language learning and t…

0 Apr 5, 2013

School Enterprise Challenge - great opportunity for international teachers

Hello Up until recently I was working as an English Teacher in Tanzania. I now work for a UK charity and travel between London and Tanzania…

Started by Jenny Bowie

0 Mar 27, 2013

Digital fiction

Hi all I'm looking for good digital fiction sites for my year 8s. New computers for all but not a lot to do with them. Any ideas?

Started by William Nuttling

0 Jan 27, 2013

What are the “other” benefits for English speaking kids learning Chinese?

Our kids attended YCIS Beijing secondary from 2003-2007. YCIS has a focus towards co-teaching and multi-lingual education, co-teaching, wit…

Started by Sara Haanna

2 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by Sara Haanna

Computer studies teacher- IGCSE

Does this forum have teachers who teacher IGCSE Computer studies and ICT

Started by Pritha Anil Kumar

1 Sep 5, 2012

How to learn Chinese in Shanghai

Having been living and working in China, dealing with people of different cultures for more than 5 years it has opened me up to a completel…

Started by Sara Haanna

0 Sep 4, 2012

How to learn Chinese in Beijing

I came to Beijing with my parents 6 years ago. It was so frustrating living here at the beginning as I didn’tunderstand the language and th…

Started by Sara Haanna

0 Sep 4, 2012

Are students taught global education at international schools in China?

Sure! In fact I would say even more than if you’re taught in your own country, at least that was my experience. I attended YCIS Shanghai, t…

Started by Sara Haanna

0 Aug 29, 2012

RSS

Events

Our partners

© 2017   Created by Dan Taylor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service