Introductions (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Outdoor Education

Just curious if anyone out there works at a school that has a strong Outdoor Education program.  If you do, and are willing to share inform…

Started by Timothy C. Henkels

9 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by Diana Humble

European Children’s Travelling Language Library final resources

r.e. EU project Eurolib for early language learning   The European Children’s Travelling Language Library http://www.eulib.eu/ is a Europea…

Started by Joel Josephson

0 Nov 28, 2011

TechEx 2011 this October in Bangkok!

Don't miss the TechEx (Technology Exchange) October 13-14 in Thailand.   For international schools only, this conference will feature techi…

Started by David W. Deeds

0 Sep 6, 2011

Is Restorative Justice the way to go for our students???

Hi Everyone, I am a new member to the IST site and I was wondering what everyone felt about the Restorative Justice push that many boards a…

Started by Lisa St. Aubin

9 Apr 29, 2011
Reply by Jeff Rowthorn

To Rotate or Not to Rotate? That is My Question.

Hi everyone. I'm a grade 8 teacher and have taught all subjects at that level over my years. There is a push in my Board to move away from…

Started by D Cochrane

10 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Geordie Barnett

Special Education should be a Forum Topic

Hello all. I'm new to the website, but noticed that there wasn't a forum heading for Special Education. I work in Special Ed. so it's of gr…

Started by Ontario Canada

9 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by D Cochrane

Top International Schools

Time for an update! Last June I put together a list of what I and others contributing perceive to be the top international schools in the w…

Started by Betty Peralta

1 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by Darren

Split Grades

Hi Everyone,   I am new to this site!!!!  I am really excited to hear from teachers all over the world!!!  I would like to hear about how o…

Started by Alicia Nunn- De Luca

12 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by Darren

Ranking International Schools

I am putting together a list of the top international schools in the world. The criteria: Schools that achieve excellence in both academics…

Started by Betty Peralta

12 Jan 22, 2011
Reply by Betty Peralta

Invitation to help Web 2.0 ERC European Union Project

Web 2.0 ERC http://www.web20erc.eu/ is a new European Union funded education project to help educators who find ICT confusing and…

Started by Joel Josephson

0 Sep 13, 2010

RSS

Events

Our partners

© 2017   Created by Dan Taylor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service