Introductions (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

aPLaNet Conference - Social networks – can we develop without them?

aPLaNet Conference - Social networks – can we develop without them?  At : Yedetipe University, Istanbul, TurkeyOn : Saturday 22ndSeptember…

Started by Joel Josephson

0 Aug 16, 2012

Breaking into international teaching

I am trying to get a teaching job overseas. I am an elementary school teacher with 14 years experience. I am registered with Seach Associat…

Started by Judy Hirni

0 Mar 24, 2012

Outdoor Education

Just curious if anyone out there works at a school that has a strong Outdoor Education program.  If you do, and are willing to share inform…

Started by Timothy C. Henkels

9 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by Diana Humble

European Children’s Travelling Language Library final resources

r.e. EU project Eurolib for early language learning   The European Children’s Travelling Language Library http://www.eulib.eu/ is a Europea…

Started by Joel Josephson

0 Nov 28, 2011

TechEx 2011 this October in Bangkok!

Don't miss the TechEx (Technology Exchange) October 13-14 in Thailand.   For international schools only, this conference will feature techi…

Started by David W. Deeds

0 Sep 6, 2011

Is Restorative Justice the way to go for our students???

Hi Everyone, I am a new member to the IST site and I was wondering what everyone felt about the Restorative Justice push that many boards a…

Started by Lisa St. Aubin

9 Apr 29, 2011
Reply by Jeff Rowthorn

To Rotate or Not to Rotate? That is My Question.

Hi everyone. I'm a grade 8 teacher and have taught all subjects at that level over my years. There is a push in my Board to move away from…

Started by D Cochrane

10 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Geordie Barnett

Special Education should be a Forum Topic

Hello all. I'm new to the website, but noticed that there wasn't a forum heading for Special Education. I work in Special Ed. so it's of gr…

Started by Ontario Canada

9 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by D Cochrane

Top International Schools

Time for an update! Last June I put together a list of what I and others contributing perceive to be the top international schools in the w…

Started by Betty Peralta

1 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by Darren

Split Grades

Hi Everyone,   I am new to this site!!!!  I am really excited to hear from teachers all over the world!!!  I would like to hear about how o…

Started by Alicia Nunn- De Luca

12 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by Darren

RSS

Events

Our partners

© 2017   Created by Dan Taylor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service