Hi!
We are doing our Five Year Review for the IB right now and I was wondering if anyone has ever done one before.  It is incredibly time consuming and any advice would be most appreciated!
Diane

Views: 251

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Diane, I have dealt wıth it before from a teacher perspective. Our school dıvıded up ınto sub commıttees to deal with various aspects. İ was in the TOK group. Basically, we shared ideas as we went through each area of the survey, made some notes (good and bad) and then reported it all back to the Coordinator and other İB teachers. Thts really all i have though, İ hope it helps a little.
Chad
Hi Chad, thanks for replying. I have done pretty much what you have said so it feels good to know I am on the right track. The teachers have come up with some good ideas and criticisms worth noting and I guess that is what the IB wants. Thanks again.
Diane
Hi Diane,

What about evidence? How many documents do you attach per question? It is actually a time consuming job but very interesting...

Thanks,
Vaidehi
Hi Vaidehi

We will not be able to provide evidence for all however, it's just what we do in our classes on a day today basis.
All you need to do is may be scan the assignments, take pictures of the dispalys or copy of the students presentations. All this serves as evidence.
Im doing this for the second time may be we can share more.
Padma

Hi Diane, In our School CVSL, Lonavala, INDIA we are preparing the documentation for 5 year review, if any specific clarification is required feel free to contact +91 8806259693/ balaji@cathedral-lonavala.org

Balaji Thoppay

Attachments:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Events

Our partners

© 2017   Created by Dan Taylor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service